Recent posts

Help / Re: php is changing 7.2 gives ...
Last post by Krillin - September 08, 2020, 02:43:32 PM
Quote from: JohnDory on December 07, 2018, 04:24:15 PM
Anyone any idea's how to fix it ?
if not we'll have to find another stats system.

I am happy to report that I am currently working on this issue to come out with the v0.49 release. Sorry this has taken so long, but upgrading my install was more of a problem.

Look for the update with this fix very soon.

Best Regards,
Krillin
Last post by Krillin - December 13, 2018, 08:32:11 AM
Quote from: JohnDory on November 12, 2018, 08:20:44 AM
PHP has been updated, now we have to use v7.2 and get the following errors [24-Oct-2018 17:57:09 UTC][24-Oct-2018 17:57:10 UTC] PHP Deprecated:  Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; VSPParserWET has a deprecated constructor in /home/harry/public_html/et/stats/hh/vsp-wet.php on line 2

[24-Oct-2018 17:57:10 UTC] PHP Warning:  Use of undefined constant UTC - assumed 'UTC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/harry/public_html/et/stats/hh/vsp.php on line 401

Any chance of a fix ?
Sorry or the delay. But the error messages you are showing here are NOT critical to the functionality of the engine. The error message is just a warning of a depreciated (soon to be disabled) function. I will look into the issue. Thank you for the information.

Krillin
Last post by JohnDory - December 07, 2018, 04:24:15 PM
Anyone any idea's how to fix it ?
if not we'll have to find another stats system.
Help / php is changing 7.2 gives erro...
Last post by JohnDory - November 12, 2018, 08:20:44 AM
PHP has been updated, now we have to use v7.2 and get the following errors [24-Oct-2018 17:57:09 UTC][24-Oct-2018 17:57:10 UTC] PHP Deprecated:  Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; VSPParserWET has a deprecated constructor in /home/harry/public_html/et/stats/hh/vsp-wet.php on line 2

[24-Oct-2018 17:57:10 UTC] PHP Warning:  Use of undefined constant UTC - assumed 'UTC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/harry/public_html/et/stats/hh/vsp.php on line 401

Any chance of a fix ?
Downloads / HLStatsX: CE 1.6.3 UPDATED 1/3...
Last post by Krillin - October 29, 2016, 02:33:18 AM
It has come to our attention that the continuation of HLStatsX: CE 1.6.19 has become stagnate and nonfunctional over the past few years. I have forked a second version of HLStatsX:CE v1.6.3 (a continuation if you will). I have been asked by server admins from alliedmodders.net if I would be kind enough to share my functioning versions with them. So I have and here it is.

This program is another author's work. I / We take no credit for the creation of the work, only patching and fixing for the continuation of the module to run error free with the software which powers them. Therefore, this module is provided AS IS and under no circumstances do I / we accept any damages done by using this module. This module was only edited to fix a non-functioning application to functioning. Nothing more, nothing less.

The promise is this module doesn't have any trickery or hacks contained within these files provided as I / we are and always have been ethical in our practices. I / We use this same software on our servers and website. If problems should arise from updates breaking these plugins, I / We will attempt to research and resolve the issue(s) and continue to update this module package. You use this software at your own  risk!

This download is available in two formats. 7z for 7Zip and Zip. 7zip was used to compress BOTH files to get them as small as possible for downloading. There aren't any instructions to be found on how to install this so experience is required.

REGISTRATION IS not REQUIRED to download but is required to report any issues to the maintainer.
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive / Tweak Settings for CS:GO
Last post by Krillin - May 27, 2014, 12:22:07 PM
Searching the internet to find out what settings are OKAY to change and which ones are not, I came across an article which lead to another. I found it probable and likely at PCGAMER.COM so I decided to document this and make some notes of incorrect data here. You can check out their article above or continue reading this constantly updated document as we discover tips and tricks here.

Add these launch options to your launch parameters in Steam:
-novid -console -high -threads 4

These commands disable the intro, enable the console, set the process affinity to high, and grant your cores to CS:GO, even though technically Source can only use 3 threads.

Video Settings For CS:GO

Edit these settings in your config.cfg file.

Disable first-person tracers. Enemy tracers are still drawn.
r_drawtracers_firstperson Set to "0"

The brighter the better so you can illuminate enemies.
mat_monitorgamma Set to "2.1"

Auto-detect multi-core rendering (This setting doesn't seem to exist in the config file, but is already set to setting below?)
mat_queue_mode "-1"

Add this line to write video settings to the registry.
mat_savechanges

Forces the game to load all the sound and art assets on map load. This can help you if you experience stuttering when certain sounds go off, such as throwing a grenade into a bunch of props
cl_forcepreload "1"

disables those annoying ads when connecting to a server
cl_disablehtmlmotd "1"

Disables automatically switching to a primary gun you pick up off the ground so you don't draw an unloaded weapon (Optional)
cl_autowepswitch "0"

Disables the annoying freeze on death so you can make proper calls to your team mates (Optional)
cl_disablefreezecam "1"

Network Settings
These network settings are the most important commands you will type into your config file.

cl_interp "0" (This command is NOT in the config file, but it is OK to add it in.)
cl_cmdrate "128"
cl_updaterate "128"

Add this line into you autoexec.cfg file. If it doesn't exist, create it. Just be sure you are able to see the file extensions. Such as ".CFG", if you do not, then you do not have them enabled in your OS.
rate "128000"
Help / [SOLVED] VSP against your log ...
Last post by Krillin - January 29, 2014, 01:56:03 PM
This issue has been addressed in VSP 0.475.

If you are running this from a website, you should stage two different areas. One for public the /pub/ folder and one for admin to run log files against from web site /runstats/ (without the /pub/ folder within the structure).
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive / gamemodes_server.txt.example
Last post by Krillin - November 25, 2013, 12:48:52 AM
Some may have noticed, but there is a big problem with the CS:GO gamemodes_server.txt.example file from VALVe / Steam content servers. This file is simply hosed up in the worst possible way. So, I have complied a fix from our own servers along with the new changes made in the stated file. I left our custom changes in there, mainly our map rotation for Classic and Competitive modes. You can find this in our download section right HERE for your convenience. The file is named gamemodes_server.txt and is set for default settings except the above changes with the new maps for CS:GO at the time of this post.

Again, visit our download section and find the gamemodes_server.txt here; http://www.krillinsworld.us/forum/index.php/topic,195.0.html and the attached file.

Best Regards,
Krillin

Or for those who do not want to go to our download section and get the file, here is the contents of the file. I originally wanted to call the file "gamemodes_server.example.txt" to avoid any confusion with extensions and avoid the morons from OVERWRITING the newly formed file. I will update as needed IF needed. (You know how they change things with our servers).
Code (gamemodes_server.txt) Select
// To use this file rename it from gamemodes_server.example.txt to gamemodes_server.txt
//
// Values here override the default gamemodes.txt

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
//
// This verion of the defunked gamemodes_server.txt.example renamed gamemodes_server.example.txt
// for easier editing and renaming for extentions.
// This file was kindly provided by the owner / developer, Krillin, of KrillinsWorld.us
//
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"GameModes_Server.txt"
{
"gameTypes"
{
"classic"
{
"gameModes"
{

"casual"
{

"maxplayers" "30" // Note that maxplayers doesn't go in the convar block.
// Another way to set maxplayers is to add -maxplayers_override XX to the cmd line.
"exec"
{
// Any config files listed here will be executed after the ones in gamemodes.txt.
"exec" "server_last.cfg"
}

// Map groups for online modes
"mapgroupsMP"
{
"mg_bomb" ""
"mg_hostage" ""
"mg_dust" ""
"mg_bomb_se" ""
"mg_custom" "" // To use this change your server launch script or batch to +mapgroup mg_custom +map de_dust2
}
}

"competitive"
{
"maxplayers" "11" // Note that maxplayers doesn't go in the convar block.
// Another way to set maxplayers is to add -maxplayers_override XX to the cmd line.
"exec"
{
// Any config files listed here will be executed after the ones in gamemodes.txt.
"exec" "server_last.cfg"
}

"mapgroupsMP"
{
"mg_bomb" ""
"mg_hostage" ""
"mg_dust" ""
"mg_bomb_se" ""
"mg_custom" "" // To use this change your server launch script or batch to +mapgroup mg_custom +map de_dust2
}
}
}
}
"gungame"
{
// This is the list of game modes supported by this game type.
"gameModes"
{
"gungameprogressive"
{

"maxplayers" "10" // Note that maxplayers doesn't go in the convar block.
"exec"
{
"exec" "server_last.cfg"
}

"mapgroupsMP"
{
"mg_armsrace" ""
}

"no_reset_vote_threshold_ct" "knife"
"no_reset_vote_threshold_t" "knife"

"weaponprogression_ct"
{
"mp9" { "kills" "2" }
"mac10" { "kills" "2" }
"mp7" { "kills" "2" }
"bizon" { "kills" "2" }
"ump45" { "kills" "2" }
"p90" { "kills" "2" }
"nova" { "kills" "2" }
"mag7" { "kills" "2" }
"xm1014" { "kills" "2" }
"sawedoff" { "kills" "2" }
"galilar" { "kills" "2" }
"famas" { "kills" "2" }
"ak47" { "kills" "2" }
"m4a1" { "kills" "2" }
"sg556" { "kills" "2" }
"aug" { "kills" "2" }
"awp" { "kills" "2" }
"m249" { "kills" "2" }
"negev" { "kills" "2" }
"glock" { "kills" "2" }
"hkp2000" { "kills" "2" }
"tec9" { "kills" "2" }
"p250" { "kills" "2" }
"deagle" { "kills" "2" }
"fiveseven" { "kills" "2" }
"elite" { "kills" "2" }
"knifegg" { "kills" "1" }
}

"weaponprogression_t"
{
"mp9" { "kills" "2" }
"mac10" { "kills" "2" }
"mp7" { "kills" "2" }
"bizon" { "kills" "2" }
"ump45" { "kills" "2" }
"p90" { "kills" "2" }
"nova" { "kills" "2" }
"mag7" { "kills" "2" }
"xm1014" { "kills" "2" }
"sawedoff" { "kills" "2" }
"galilar" { "kills" "2" }
"famas" { "kills" "2" }
"ak47" { "kills" "2" }
"m4a1" { "kills" "2" }
"sg556" { "kills" "2" }
"aug" { "kills" "2" }
"awp" { "kills" "2" }
"m249" { "kills" "2" }
"negev" { "kills" "2" }
"glock" { "kills" "2" }
"hkp2000" { "kills" "2" }
"tec9" { "kills" "2" }
"p250" { "kills" "2" }
"deagle" { "kills" "2" }
"fiveseven" { "kills" "2" }
"elite" { "kills" "2" }
"knifegg" { "kills" "2" }
}
}

"gungametrbomb"
{

"maxplayers" "10" // Note that maxplayers doesn't go in the convar block.
"exec"
{
"exec" "server_last.cfg"
}

"mapgroupsMP"
{
"mg_demolition" ""
}

"weaponprogression_ct"
{
"m4a1" { "kills" "1" }
"p90" { "kills" "1" }
"ump45" { "kills" "1" }
"deagle" { "kills" "1" }
"nova" { "kills" "1" }
"fiveseven" { "kills" "1" }
"hkp2000" { "kills" "1" }
"ssg08" { "kills" "1" }
"awp" { "kills" "1" }
"Scar20" { "kills" "1" }
}

"weaponprogression_t"
{
"ak47" { "kills" "1" }
"p90" { "kills" "1" }
"bizon" { "kills" "1" }
"deagle" { "kills" "1" }
"nova" { "kills" "1" }
"p250" { "kills" "1" }
"glock" { "kills" "1" }
"ssg08" { "kills" "1" }
"awp" { "kills" "1" }
"g3sg1" { "kills" "1" }
}
}
}
}
}

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// Map groups
//
// To use a mapgroup, it needs to be defined in a keyvalues
// block such as the example below, as well as listed in the
// 'mapgroupsMP' block within the game mode that will run it,
// such as the example above.
//
// Then launch the server with '+mapgroup MAPGROUPNAME'
//
// Example:
//
// srcds -game csgo +game_mode 1 +mapgroup mg_bomb_se +map de_nuke_se
//
//
// Check the developer wiki for updated community info
// https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Counter-Strike:_Global_Offensive_Dedicated_Servers
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"mapgroups"
{
"mg_bomb_se" // mapgroup definition
{
"name" "mg_bomb_se"
"maps"
{
"de_dust_se" ""
"de_dust2_se" ""
"de_nuke_se" ""
"de_train_se" ""
"de_inferno_se" ""
"de_aztec_se" ""
}
}

"mg_custom" // mapgroup definition
{
"name" "mg_custom"
"maps"
{
"cs_agency" ""
"cs_assault" ""
"cs_italy" ""
"cs_militia" ""
"cs_office" ""
"cs_siege" ""
"de_ali" ""
"de_aztec" ""
"de_cache" ""
"de_chinatown" ""
"de_dust" ""
"de_dust2" ""
"de_gwalior" ""
"de_inferno" ""
"de_mirage" ""
"de_nuke" ""
"de_ruins" ""
"de_seaside" ""
"de_shorttrain" ""
"de_train" ""
"de_vertigo" ""
}
}

"mg_hostage"
{
"name" "mg_hostage"
"maps"
{
"cs_office" ""
"cs_italy" ""
}
}

"mg_bomb"
{
"name" "mg_bomb"
"maps"
{
"de_dust2" ""
"de_train" ""
"de_inferno" ""
"de_dust" ""
"de_aztec" ""
"de_nuke" ""
}
}

"mg_dust"
{
"name" "mg_dust"
"maps"
{
"de_dust" ""
"de_dust2" ""
}
}

"mg_armsrace"
{
"name" "mg_armsrace"
"maps"
{
"ar_shoots" ""
"ar_baggage" ""
}
}

"mg_demolition"
{
"name" "mg_demolition"
"maps"
{
"de_lake" ""
"de_stmarc" ""
"de_sugarcane" ""
"de_bank" ""
"de_safehouse" ""
"de_shorttrain" ""
}
}
}
}
Downloads / GameModes_Server.txt
Last post by Krillin - November 25, 2013, 12:38:56 AM
Chances are you came from forums.steampowered.com where the URL for this file is posted. Also where I have been a member since 8/2004 when we were all forced to go to steam for CS 1.6 upgrades after dropping support for CS 1.5. And the topic URL is http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3202729 you came here for a reason. To fix a file hosed up by steam / valve content servers to get players back in your server(s). The file gamemodes_server.txt file. DO NOT USE THE GAMEMODES_SERVER.TXT.EXAMPLE file as it is incorrectly formatted and will only let one player connect to your server and fail to connect other players.

This file is for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive for the broken gamemodes_server.txt.example file which is hosed up and will not let players connect to the hosted game server. I spent hours pulling my hair out to find the delivered file is defective. So here is one that WORKS! Tested 110% to work, at least for Classic and Competitive modes, demo and arms race modes are not fully tested. But if anyone uses this for these other modes and it works, please let us and everyone else know. Have been told this file works for Arms Mode, which means this will work for Demolition Mode as well. Thanks Guys!

File Updated 12/06/2014 to reflect the update for the newly added gamemode, Deathmatch introduced in late 2014 (two years after this game was released).

Best Regards,
Krillin
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive / Welcome to our Counter-Strike:...
Last post by Krillin - September 10, 2013, 08:26:30 PM
Welcome to our server Counter-Strike: Global Offensive forum. This is the place to come when you need help. Admins and Server Operators will not respond to problems you are having in the game server, only server related problems please. If you are having problems, this is the place to get help.

We look forward to helping you.