Recent posts

Help / Re: VSP and W:ET on nq 1.2.9 P...
Last post by Krillin - October 19, 2011, 01:58:21 AM
We use them to track users and admins alike. Tracks their playing time as it is required for admins to be active. But if it is for fun, then enjoy. We will see what we can do here.

Thanks again!
Last post by jemstar - October 11, 2011, 04:59:02 AM
QuoteYou will care if someone uses YOUR name and messes up your stats. Or if you change your name and have to do them all over again. lol

Yep true, but the stats are mainly a bit of fun..we dont take them too seriously!! Some hav already messed with each others names hehe...kids!!

I now use a different log so will try and set to ip address again and see if it works in the new log!!

Jem
Last post by Krillin - October 05, 2011, 03:37:11 AM
Quote from: jemstar on August 15, 2011, 04:26:22 AM
Never mind!! It works!!!!! Woohoo!!!!!!!!!

Must set g_logoptions "1024" in nq 1.2.9, so can only use player name not guid or ip but who cares hehehee..I dont!

Thanks Krillin for your new core files, I had made all those changes to the php files but alot easier with your ammended version!!

Jem. ;D
You will care if someone uses YOUR name and messes up your stats. Or if you change your name and have to do them all over again. lol
Last post by Krillin - October 05, 2011, 03:33:54 AM
Quote from: jemstar on August 20, 2011, 01:36:20 AM
Thanks Krillin,

FYI the VSP website is offline as of 15/08/11 so all forum threads i used are no longer available, so this is probably the only resource now available...lol

says:NOTICE: This domain name expired on 08/15/2011 and is pending renewal or deletion

Shame as was very useful!!

I got it done just in the nick of time!!! Working well, colors slightly wrong tho and the accuracy stats also not right..but ev thing else works.

Jem.

Oh and gives the wrong date, i.e 1971-12-29 03:13:44  Do you know how to set the date?

Thanks again!!
Attach a game log file or two in the area provided. 1971 is a coded date within VSP I have noted if it cannot find a date in the log its self. I will need to see a log or two in order to see why this is happening.

Thanks,
Krillin
Downloads / MOVED: vsp stats processor v0....
Last post by Krillin - October 04, 2011, 02:37:58 AM
General Information / Upgraded Forums
Last post by Krillin - September 23, 2011, 05:16:16 PM
We upgraded our forums to the latest and greatest. And in the process, all the mods got lost and broken. So after updating the forums, we reinstalled the mods, including the ones we wanted (Advanced Reputation Mod). So we reactivated all the mods as follows:

•    EmailValidator    1.0
  •    notCaptcha    1.06.2
  •    Reason For Editing Mod    2.3.2
  •    Advanced Reputation System    1.8.3
  •    Bots VS Browsers    1.1
  •    BoardColor    V1

Krillin
Downloads / KickAssTorrents Vuze Search Te...
Last post by Krillin - August 22, 2011, 06:54:04 AM
This download is made for Vuze Torrent Users who would like KickAss Torrents in their "Show Results From..." list.

This template was built using the original kickasstorrents.vuze and was modified to work with the new kickasstorrents URL of kat.ph.

Import this template by downloading and saving this to your computer, or open it directly, it will import the settings into your Vuze program.

ENJOY!
Last post by Krillin - August 20, 2011, 07:14:52 AM
This is the second time that this has happened to VSP since 2004. And he did not loose his forum data.

VSP is the reason why we use this SMF module for our site. It is kept in a database and easily backed-up and restored as long as he can get a current backup of the database.

I sent an e-mail to the author's e-mail since my last reply requesting the Media Files for V.S.P. and explaining our version of the v0.46 CORE we have on this website and offering help anyway we can.

We will see what he replies with.

Krillin
Last post by jemstar - August 20, 2011, 03:25:39 AM
Thats great to hear..You are a star!!

If need be I have the most recent media files(kept them separate when I downloaded - actually only W:ET media).

Shame to lose all the help threads tho!!

Jem.
Last post by Krillin - August 20, 2011, 02:40:50 AM
This information is CONFIRMED. Thanks for the heads up!

I was going to D/L the other media content, but never did. Never thought this would happen again!

I am gonna write the Author and ask him what is in the plans now and if need be I will host the files for downloading, all he has to do is e-mail the media files to me.

I am gonna help anyway I can.

Krillin